The Lavender Haze Cocktail is perfect for a Taylor Swift concert pregame or a delicious drink on a summer evening!
It’s a fresh, flavorful, and easy-to-drink Taylor-Swift-esque cocktail with only four ingredients.
Plus, you can swap out the tequila for white rum or vodka if you’d like.
Lavender Haze Cocktail Recipe
- 1.5 oz tequila can substitute white rum or vodka
- 0.75 oz cointreau
- 0.75 oz lavender syrup
- 1 oz lemon juice fresh squeezed is preferable
- 1 shaker ice
- Combine ingredients in the shaker1.5 oz tequila, 0.75 oz cointreau, 0.75 oz lavender syrup, 1 oz lemon juice, 1 shaker ice
- Shake vigorously for 20-30 seconds.
- Strain into cocktail glass. For an extra touch, garnish with fresh lavender.
It’s easy to make and a real crowd-pleaser!
Let us know what you think of this cocktail in the comments.